CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 20, 2009

Harley and Titan

Our family at Christmas, 2008

baby Titan

Harley


baby Harley



Today on http://www.kellyskornerblog.com/ (Kelly's Korner), it is the day for telling all about your pets. I decided to take part in this one! I LOVE my dogs...they are like my babies...I had my son first, and then 9 years later, we added Harley to our family. She is a Rottweiler/boxer mix that we adopted from Save-A-Life. She has an attitude just like a girl and she thinks she is human. She also thinks she is a lap dog. She has a dainty run and can fight Titan like a boy. Harley sleeps with Joseph every night.




Titan is our other dog. Just the sweetest thing you have EVER met. He is a Weimaraner. We got him a year and a half ago. He was supposed to be my husband's dog, but quickly became MY dog. lol. He follows me EVERYWHERE! He also thinks he is human and loves to sit in my lap. He sleeps in the bed with me and my husband. He loves to fight with Harley and is scared to get his nails cut. He really is a scaredy-cat. He hides behind Harley whenever he can. :)




0 comments: